We had such a great time at Christmas this year. Owen was completely into it and couldn't wait for Santa to get here. He even cried on Christmas Eve because I wanted to read them a book and he thought Santa wouldn't come if he was still awake. It was very sweet. Max was excited about opening all of the presents but basically just wanted whatever Owen had!
Here is Max with Vicki's sweet Aunt Dish. We love her and are so glad to get to spend holidays with her too! Max was snuggling with her and it was so sweet.I was trying to get a cute picture of us reading our annual Polar Express but no one was cooperating :)
Owen leaving cookies out for Santa
Here is Owen Christmas morning when he realized that Santa had been to visit
Fighting over the scooter that Owen got from Santa. I will write Santa a letter next year to let him know that the boys need to get the same thing - ha ha! Max was so mad - instead of breaking up the fight, I took a picture - mom of the year!!
This was the best I could do - Its an awful picture of all of us. I think Andrew had just taken Max's sucker away (of which I have no idea where they even got those from)
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
No comments:
Post a Comment