Sunday, December 4, 2011

Oh Santa!

We went to see Santa last night.  Owen was thrilled, Max not so much.  I was hoping to get a picture for our Christmas card but no such luck.  We wisened up after standing in line for hours last year so as soon as we got there, Andrew went to hold our place in line and the kids and I went to listend to the carollers.  We were about 10th in line but I think that is about as much as either of us could have taken.  :)  Owen told Santa that he wanted more letter books and the Hungry Hippo game.  His list changes daily so hopefully he will be happy with what Santa delivers!



 Daddy Please don't make me sit here!!!  Look how excited Owen is!!

 Max has had ENOUGH at this point and it has been less than 30 seconds on Santa's lap.
I tried one with me in it and still no luck.  He did give Santa a hug when we were done so maybe he warmed up at the end.  I almost ordered the screaming picture as our Christmas card but Max is so much cuter than that :) 

No comments: