The weather was unseasonably warm this fantastic weekend we spent with CeCe at Ocean Isle beach!! It was the Oyster festival and Owen for some reason is obcessed with Festivals (he calls them festable's) This one was no exeption. We got the pleasure of spending the WHOLE weekend with my first cousin Katie, her daughter Olivia (who is right in between my kids), my uncle David , my mom and Goggi! It was so much fun! The kids played so well togehter - we were all very impressed with them. Owen and Olivia spent a lot of time on the computer - PBS kids apparently is extremely addictive to toddlers!
Owen got a tattoo (or a Tatoot as he calls it) on his arm. He wouldn't let us was his arm fordays. I am pretty sure there are reminants of the tatto still there.
Sweet Uncle David let Max sit in his lap during lunch and get food ALL over him. What a GREAT GREAT Uncle!! :)
Me and Max on the slide - I love these things - I think somone should open one for adults - I would totally go all the time....
The kids got to ride pony's for the first time. They are stil talking about it. It was a huge highlight!
Owen decided that he wanted to go "fishing" with Goggi - she was the catcher and he was the fish and she would scoop him up with her cane. He got a huge kick out of it!!
Notice the death grip that Owen has on Max's face and then notice how Bobby Bain is encouraging this behavior! Oh these boys are going to give me a nervous breakdown. I have to keep telling myself that they are boys and boys are WILD!!! One really cute thing did happen while they were in the bouncy - some bigger kid came by and started hitting Max with a toy. Owen went up to the kid (who was bigger than Owen ) and said "That's my baby Max you can't hit him, he's my baby" It was so cute, I almost cried. I hope that they keep this love they have for each other.
One of my favorite pictures ever. Max is tuckered out from a full day at the festival and he is taking a rest on Baba's shoulders. So sweet!!!
Owen fishing for the first time!! Thanks Uncle David!! He is going to be asking Santa for a fishing pole!! :)





















No comments:
Post a Comment