I didn't realize how many pictures I had taken in October so this definitely will have to be split out amoung a few. We have had such a fun and busy fall. I got a sneek peek at what it is going to be like to try and get a picture of these two for a Christmas card this year. Let me just appoligize in advance becuase I am pretty sure they aren't going to sit still no matter the bribe! It makes for some funny outtakes which are way more fun and then I can share them on my blog!!
We bought our pumpkins this year at the church right up on the corner. The boys went nuts trying to pick out pumpkins. I am not sure how many we bought but it was way more than I intended. The church had like 10 tables of tiny pumpkins and gords. They boys were enthralled with the tiny pumpkins and kept putting them in our box. So we ended up buying quite a few :)
Here is my favorite attempt to get a family pumpkin picture. Owen was crying because the sun was in his eyes and Max was a milisecond away from taking off in a mad sprint towards anything he could find.
Our neighborhood had a fantastic Fall Festival this year. There were great activities for the kids and they really seemed to have fun. My boys were breaking it down to some hillbilly music they had playing. I should start playing it around the house more often - it wore them out and they both napped for HOURS that day!!
Owen and Andrew did a great job carving our pumpking this year. Owen was very creative and told us where all the things should go. Our pumpkin had his mouth on his forehead but Owen loved it and was so proud of his creation. This picture makes me laugh - Owen was helping with the pumpkin but wouldn't even touch the insides. From the look of his face, it seems that he has been eating it but really we just had spagetti for dinner and I hadn't wiped his mouth off yet!
Sweet Max as a Dalmation for Halloween - Everyone kept saying that he was a COW - they didn't get the whole fireman, dalmation connection. It was making us laugh. Both boths loved halloween regardless and would gladly participate in it every day if they could.
Here is Owen and some of his school buddies at Trunk or Treat. They got so much candy that we had to give away/throw away a TON!!
I love this picture, I was trying to take a picture of all our Halloween decorations. Owen is so excited to get started he is peeking out the window. This might be my favorite picture from Halloween.
And they are off......
Owen handing out candy at the end of the night and then getting to see his BFF - priceless!















No comments:
Post a Comment