Its our tradition to spend Labor Day at the beach. Andrew and I have gone as long as we have been together and now its so much fun to take our boys too. Owen and Max had a blast - spoiled rotten all weekend by CeCe, Nana Bain and Baba. They were in heaven. Our friends the Hickey's brought their Harley Davidson over - as you can see the boys were enthralled. I couldn't resist taking pictures - they were too cute on there! I got a scary glimpse into my future but quickly shut that out :)
Owen and Max love the beach. The sand, the water, all of it. Max wasn't quite sure what was on his feet but he had fun trying to figure it out!
The boys and CeCe - so sweet!!
Owen was playing with all of our old toys. Mom had saved them from when we were kids. I can't believe she still has all the pieces. I am pretty sure my kids will loose them but at least they will have fun. Owen likes animals if you can't tell :)
My Sweet nephew Carson!!
Owen on the beach. He has grown up so fast. What happened to my little baby? He is such a big boy now.
Getting a picture of them both sitting and looking in one direction, impossible. But the shots in between are worth it. I took about 400 pictures this weekend and love every one of them.
Max definitely looks up to no good in this picture!
Sweet boys - I think I need to frame this one and show it to them when they start fighting. Look how sweet they are!!
No luck with a picture :)
We were all so excited to go to CeCe's house this weekend because its finally FINISHED! A year later all of the renovations are done and she is finally happy with the house. Owen walked in and the first thing he wanted to know was where his room was. Too cute! We had the followig conversation when we left
Me: Owen you get to come back to CeCe's house with Max in a few weeks and stay in your new room
Owen: Mommy I just can't sleep in there
Me: Why Owen whats wrong?
Owen: There are WAY too many toys to sleep
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment