I can't believe my little boy is three years old. It seems like just yesterday that he was born and he is growning up so fast. He is such a little boy...he loves to argue with us, push our buttons and make me want to pull my hair out on a daily basis but he is the sweetst thing in the world. Every night before he goes to bed he has to give both of us a hug and a kiss, I can't leave in the morning until I give him a hug and he loves his little brother like no one else in the world. We are so blessed to have these sweet boys - I couldn't be any luckier than I am. Owen, I know you are going to grow up one day but please don't stop giving mommy hugs!!
We had Owen's Birthday party (I guess 2 weekends ago, ugg where does the time go??). He was insistant on having Mr Nigel come to his birthday party so we did a music theme and had the music man there. The kids go to sing, dance, play the guitar and the drums and they all loved it. Mr Nigel is amazing with kids - as soon as he walked in the door they all sat down and stared up at him - all the moms were wondering if he could come over every weekend!! Here is Owen with his girlfriend Elle Reed - they are such good buddies and luckily we love her parents too :)

Blowing out his candles! Three years old!
CeCe and sweet baby Max. He needed a haircut here!! Finally he got one last night, I will have to post those pictures too!
All the yummy goodies. The cupcakes were supposed to have red icing but it came out pink - does anyone know how to make red icing? I was so mad - I used the whole container of coloring and still couldn't get red - it was RED icing coloring too!! A few black sprinkles saved the day! Thanks to CeCe for helping me with all of this!
Owen and Daddy!
Owen on the Drums!!
These two are going to be trouble. This is Owen and Allison our next door neighbor. They are 2 years apart but love to hang out together. They always are up to something. Just look here, they are eating goodies off the table. We are going to have to watch these two!
Cake Pops! Owen had about 7 of them that day. No lunch, no dinner, just cake pops. I think my child has a sweet tooth!!










No comments:
Post a Comment