This is where Andrew and I got married. A lot has changed in 4 years! We went to Sea Trail for Brunch this morning and then decided to walk out back to our wedding spot and thought it would be fun to take a picture of our family there. It was fun to be back there.
This might be one of my favorite pictures of all times. Saturday the boys played golf and apparently found a humongo alligator. I got a picture on my phone of my husband in a golf cart about 10 feet away from this thing. Lets just say I was happy that he came home with all of his limbs! He told Owen about it and he was determined to find the alligator on the golf course! Anyway, I love this picture of them. Definitely frame worthy!
Sarah and Carson on the beach!

The Bains playing in the water. Sooo cute!
What a great weekend -I am sad to be home. We'll be back down for Memorial day with our college buddies! That will be a whole different trip!!







No comments:
Post a Comment