![]() |
| Where's my cake Mommy? |
![]() |
| Maybe I'll touch it just a little to see what it tastes like |
![]() |
| Thanks Nana - I needed a little help |
![]() |
| Yummy this is so good! |
![]() |
| MMMMMM this is so good! |
![]() |
| AND it feels so funny between my fingers |
![]() |
| Look at all that cake! |
![]() |
| I'll share, would you like a piece? |
![]() |
| Maybe if I suck on my hand, I can get more in my mouth |
![]() |
| Oh Boy - its Bath Time!!!! |
Happy Happy Birthday Baby Max! You are such a ray of sunshine in our lives. Your smile with your crinkely nose makes me laugh every time. I love you sweet boy and I hope you had a fantastic birthday! I can't believe you are one already! Time sure does fly by but we are loving every day of this life.










No comments:
Post a Comment