Sunday, March 6, 2011

Smart Boy and Crazy Hair

Nothing big to post this week - I discovered this morning that Owen can spell the word banana - I was super impressed so thought I would share :)  We have these letter books that are amazing.  Andrew works with him almost every night on them and he is really picking up his letters and spelling - I found them on the Target website here.  They are only $14 but its the best thing we have bought for him by far!!  I would highly recommend them. 

I figured I should put sweet Max on here too - I was trying to get a cute picture of him and his crazy hair after he got out of the bath and he was having none of it.  As you can see, he was not a happy camper.  He is usually such a sweet and happy baby - this face is not seen much!  Thank goodness!

No comments: