Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ho Ho Ho

We took the boys to see Santa this weekend.  Owen has been very afraid of him so we had to bribe him to sit on Santa's lap.  We were at the clubhouse in the neighborhood so they had cookies and hot chocolate in the room after Santa so all we had to do was tell Owen he would get a cookie if he sat on Santa's lap and didn't cry!!                                 

 Max ended up with a fist full of beard after he sat with Santa!  He loves to grab things!  He wasn't afraid at all and Owen just cared that he was going to get a cookie!



Max waiting in line to see Santa - that jacket sure tastes good!
 Owen and Andrew
See Owen, Santa isn't scary!

Owen eating his treat for not crying on Santa's lap! 



I am not sure what is up with the new format for blogspot - I think I like it but haven't figured it out yet - obviously.  The words aren't lining up correctly but I will figure it out!  Have tons of videos to post when I can figure that one out too!!

No comments: