Sunday, December 12, 2010

Chicken Nuggets




I am not sure what other 2 year olds want for Christmas but for some reason mine has asked Santa for chicken nuggets, french fries and dip (ketchup)....It was HILARIOUS today when we went to see Santa and this is what he decided to tell him he wanted!!   He was a little scared when Santa tried to pick him up but he sat on his lap like a good boy :)  Owen is very excited about Christmas!!

Max is all over the place.  My sweet baby that just sat there and smiled at you is now crawling like a crazy baby and standing up on everything.  I am so not ready for this.  I thought I had a few more months of peace :)  He LOVES his big brother and lights up every time he sees him - its adorable!

1 comment:

Nathan, Laurie, Elizabeth & Emily said...

That is so funny and cute!! Emily says all she wants is stickers!!

The boys are adorable!!!