We had a great Thanksgiving weekend! Cece came in town. We took Owen to the parade in downtown Charlotte on Thursday morning with my friend Jennifer and her family. Max and Andrew decided not to brave the crowd with us and stayed home to babysit the turkey. Owen rode the train for the first time (just the light rail) and thought it was the greatest thing in the world. He was enthralled with the parade and just kept dancing all morning. This is definitely a Thanksgiving tradition that we will continue!
Saturday, we went to buy a tree. We found this great tree lot near our house and the money goes to the baseball team at Fort Mill High School so even better it went to a good cause! I was thinking we would get our normal 7 foot tree but we found a HUGE one - I think its like 10-12 feet tall! Owen loves it! He got to help pick it out. I think he will understand Christmas this year. We are working on the whole Santa thing so hopefully that will make sense too! This weekend is the tree lighting and meeting Santa in our neighborhood so we'll see how he does. I am envisioning a lot of tears but those really are the best pictures. 



No comments:
Post a Comment