Do you know how hard it is to get a picture of both boys smiling at the same time? Well this is as good as I could do! Lets just say that taking a 2 1/2 year old and a 7 month old to a fall festival may not have been the best idea after all. Andrew was very sweet to go with me and help me attempt to get some cute pictures of them.
Max was full of smiles all day, especailly when he was eating the dirty hay from around the pumpkins!
Owen decided he wanted to buy a pumpkin for his girlfriend Elle - he spent some time picking out the perfect one and then carried it for about 2 seconds until it was too heavy and made Daddy carry it for him. It was so cute when he gave it to her, he told her he had a pumpkin for her and then dropped it as he was walking in the door because it was too heavy!
We tried big boy pants this weekend - BAD idea. My couch was outside all afternoon saturday. Maybe you shouldn't sit on it next time you come over - ha ha! He is getting better at going potty and that all that counts! The other day he put some cookies in the potty and told me that he went to the bathroom so I walk over there to see if he did and started laughing so hard because there were cookies in the potty. He said "Mama, I did it, I want candy" it was too cute. He is going to be a trickster....I'm in big trouble with him.

Owen is growing up so fast and talking so much. You can pretty much have a full fledged conversation with him and completely understand what he is saying. My latest favorite is asking Owen who to call in an emergency and he says "nine nine one" too funny!!
Max is still a sweet heart. He smiles all the time and is always so happy. Owen and Max just love each other and both light up when the other one is around. I hope it keeps up like that because I love how much they love each other!
Uncle Robbit (my brother Robert) turns THIRTY on Friday - I can't believe it! We are headed to GSO to celebrate with them for the night and then I am heading to Charleston for a wedding! Hope everyone has a great weekend. Next post you will be seeing a sweet little monkey and a roaring Lion!!
No comments:
Post a Comment