Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Great Houdini

Look at this sweet face! My baby Max is 2 months old already. I haven't taken too many pictures of him and I was trying to catch him smiling today. This one is ok but he has a much better smile that I couldn't get! Its so funny to me how different he looks from Owen.
Max loves his belly. Today, not so much. I put him down on the blanket as shown above (I had to take this picture after the fact to show what he did)....

I was seriously out of the room for 1 minute and I came back to this....how in the world he got over there, I have no idea. He was one mad little boy and I guess he just scooted his way across the room. Geeze, I thought I had a few more months where I could just lay him there and he wouldn't move!!
In other news, Andrew is FINALLY home full time! He started his job with Bank of America on Tuesday. So far its going really well. The boys and I love having him here. Owen will tell you - "Daddy no more airplane" its very cute that he understands Daddy is here now!


2 comments:

Bret and Katie Estridge said...

OMG!! What a little stinker! I guess you can't leave him on the bed anymore! Boo! I love the pic of him smiling!! He's such a cutie.

Becca Jones said...

Kendall, he is adorable. :)