Monday, May 24, 2010

Beach!!

We spent last weekend at Pawley's island with the Estridges and the Sandeen's. It was so much fun. The best part of the weekend was Saturday the girls left for a few hours to shop and get massages and we came home to well cared for children and dinner almost on the table AND three glasses of wine. It was amazing - we all have wonderful husbands!! Here is Jeff building a sand castle with Owen and Cameron. I think the boys like to knock them down more than they liked to build them!!
Max's first time on the beach. He was a good boy - just laid there under the umbrella the whole time!! He must love the beach just as much as his mamma :)

Sunday we came to Ocean Isle to spend the week with Cece. Robert, Sarah and Carson were still here from the weeked so we spent a few hours with them. Carson is getting so big and he is so cute!!


Robert and Sarah bought this blow up giraffe pool - Owen played in it for about 3 hours yesterday -he had so much fun. The highlight of his day however, was peeing off the porch....he won't go in the potty, but I will take the porch as a starting point!
Cece on the beach with all of her babies!
Cece is watching our boys from Thursday to Monday so Andrew and I can have a weekend away with some of our friends from college. We are so excited - I am really excited to sleep since I haven't gotten a full nights sleep in MONTHS! Thanks Mom!

No comments: