Monday, June 21, 2010

Owen's Favorite Activity

I have a 2 year old who is obcessed with TV. I don't know when this happened but somewhere between being pregnant, Andrew being gone and having a newborn, Owen has found his one true love. Actually it might come in a close second to Apple Juice. We thought it would be funny to show you Owen in his TV trance. This picture below is Owen watching Max and Ruby, his favorite show. By the way, WHERE are their parents?? Then here is Owen after a long night of apple juce and staying up too late...He likes to watch sports with Daddy but isn't too happy when you take his picture....hmmm sounds like someone else I know :)


I also tried to get a picture of the boys this weekend. None of them came out great but all of them came out funny....

Owen says "don't make me mad BAYBAY max or I'll hurt you"

Mommy says not to do this...maybe she won't notice if I do it one more time! She is always telling me to be gentle with Max! Its way more fun to put him in a headlock




1 comment:

Becca Jones said...

Umm, nice one, Owen of you in the chair with your hand on your crotch. Like father, like son! HA!