Happy Birthday to my sweet, wonderful TWO year old! I can't believe he is two already - where has the time gone? He is such an amazing child and I feel blessed every day that he is mine! We had a wonderful day - I woke him up by singing Happy Birthday (good thing no one heard me) and then asked him what he wanted for breakfast - he could have anything in the world - we had Chicken Nuggets!! I would have gone for icecream or cake or something yummy like that but Owen wanted Chicken nuggets - he actually asked for rice too but I didn't have any of that on hand! When we got to school, his teachers were singing happy birthday to him and he was so excited. I sent cupcakes for them to have at snack time!! I am opting out of the big birthday bash this year, I know bad Mommy, but with a 5 week old, I kinda have my hands full! So we are just doing a small cake at Goggi's on sunday. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures because my child is a mess when he gets his hands on some icing.

Sweet Owen right when he was born...look how tiny he was!

My TWO year old big boy! He had his 2 year check up today and he is 36 inches and 27 pounds - thats 21 pounds and 15 inches since birth!! Wow thats a lot to grow in 2 years.

Owen's BFF Wyatt has the same Birthday so we went to Wyatt's house for dinner. The boys were so cute at the kiddie table. They did such a great job sitting there. I should have taken a picture after the ice cream cake - it was EVERYWHERE!

I had to get a picture of the babies as well - Mackenzie (7 weeks) and Max (5 weeks). They had a blast at the birthday party!!
1 comment:
Happy birthday Owen! You are an adorable little boy!
Post a Comment