Nana and Papa Dunlap came in town for a visit this weekend. Owen and Max both loved seeing them. They were a huge help because they got up with Owen in the mornings so Max, Andrew and I could sleep in. Max cried last night for 4 hours straight - We are hoping it was a one time thing and not going to be repeated tonight. It was NO fun! But he is so cute, I can't be mad at him!! :) Uncle Erik, Uncle Chris, Aunt Wendy, and cousins Elena and Natalie came for a visit today. Owen had so much fun with the girls. They were wild! We definitely need to get together more often with them!
Here is Max with Mackenzie (Annie and Bradley's baby girl) - they are 2 weeks apart. Their big brothers (Owen and Wyatt) were born on the same day! I am so thankful to have them as its wonderful to have a family that has kids exactly the same age and parents going through the same things at the same time! I am pretty sure that I have a picture of Owen and Wyatt with Owen crying his eyes out just like the below -I am going to have to find it. What is it with my kids and crying? Ha Ha!!

No comments:
Post a Comment