Goggi with her 5th great grandchild in 2 years!
Max and all his fur - just like his big brother!
Max was not a fan of the basket! He was not happy that I was trying to take his picture in it.
Owen, Carson and Max. Owen looks like a giant compared to these two!! They all had a great time playing together. Owen had Goggi read him books all day so he was in heaven! Thankfully Owen hasn't been too jealous over Max. I am really proud of him - he is being a wonderful big brother!Sarah was so sweet to bring Goggi down for a visit yesterday so she could meet Max. Max enjoyed meeting everyone and just slept the whole time!! He had been having some issues with sleeping more during the day and not so much at night but one of my friends let me borrow this Nap Nanny thing last night and it is amazing - Max slept for 5 hours - man do I feel better today!! Hopefully it works again tonight!

No comments:
Post a Comment