Thursday, April 29, 2010

Poo Poo Potty....well not quite :)

Funny picture, unfortunately, he is not going to the bathroom on the potty - he just likes to sit on it...and READ BOOKS. Then he gets all excited about washing his hands. I have taken away all the fun by saying we have to go to the bathroom in the potty in order to read books and wash hands. He will get it eventually, hey at least he will sit on it - this is a BIG step for him!! We are waiting for Nana Bain to come take him for the weekend so she can potty train him for good!!
Cece finally got a picture with all her boys together. Its not the best picture and you can't even see Max but they are all in there. It was a little difficult to get a 4 month old and a 2 year old to sit still at the same time!

Tara and Marshal came for a visit on Sunday - it was so great to see them - it had been way too long. Here is Carter their son and Owen. Owen looks like a giant next to the babies. Goodness he is getting big!
I can't believe my baby will be 2 in a week. Where has the time gone? He is such a joy to us and is getting cuter every day. I have an adorable video of him spelling his name - I will have to get it on here soon. We got a new computer and the video camera doesn't plug into it so I will have to go through the old one....ugggg!!


1 comment:

Bret and Katie Estridge said...

OMG! He is learning how to read books on the potty like his daddy!! Toooooo cute!! Made me chuckle!