Sunday, March 14, 2010

Maternity Pictures




My friend Kala took some great materntiy pictures of me and I wanted to share. I think she did a great job. I love all of them! Here is the link to her blog - she is a great photographer if anyone is looking for someone to take pictures! http://www.kalawhite.wordpress.com/ I love the two above and might frame one and put it in the baby's nursery since we don't have anything on the walls right now.
My mom and her boyfriend Hunter (or "hot dog" as Owen calls him :) are here this weekend helping us get together last minute things. The nursery is almost done and Hunter is putting together a big bookshelf for Owen's room! I will take pictures when its all done and post them! Time is getting closer to meeting our next little boy. I am very excited but also nervous about having two. I am sure its going to be wonderful and I can't wait! Owen doesn't have a clue what is coming!

Yesterday we went to see Curious George Live - I wasn't sure how Owen would do since we have never taken him to anything like that but he seemed to really enjoy it. It was a really cute show!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You look amazing..what did you gain, 2 pounds?

Bret and Katie Estridge said...

You look beautiful Kendall! Your friend has amazing talent! She is a great photgrapher.