Monday, December 14, 2009

Whats your name?


Andrew and I crack up every time we ask Owen his name - watch....No idea where this one came from!

We attempted to get Christmas pictures but Owen was having none of it. He wouldn't smile or sit still for anything so here are some of the outtakes. You will all be getting a card with cute pics from the last few months :) He also wanted nothing to do with Santa - hence sitting on CeCe's lap so we could snap the shot!!








CeCe was here for a few days last week and decorated my entire house - it was wonderful to come home from work and have Martha Stewart here. She really did a great job. And dinner was ready when I got home too - Mom, when are you coming back :)
This weekend we made our first trip to Monkey Joe's. The best $5.99 we've ever spent. Owen had an absolute blast. I thought he would be way too little but he loved it. He wanted right in the action with the big kids. Only problem was he couldn't get up the ladders to go down the slides. Picture fat pregnant lady hoisting a 25 pound toddler up a ladder on the side of a bouncy house - not a pretty sight! I am sorry to anyone who had to witness that!
Andrew is home again this weekend THANK GOODNESS! We love it when he is home this much! We are going out Friday night to a Christmas party and can't wait!







No comments: