Owen wants to be just like his Daddy - every time we walk in the house he looks around everywhere yelling "Da Da Da Da" even thought Andrew is gone all week, Owen still looks for him. Its really cute. One of Owen's favorite things to do is play on Daddy's lap top - we are convinced he is going to be a computer genious when he grows up because every time he touches it, Andrew has to google how to fix whatever he has done. The screen has gone sideways, completely gone away, etc!! I found them watching golf and eating goldfish today - it was so cute, I had to take a picture :) Five minutes later that ENTIRE box of goldfish was all over the floor in our bedroom....5 seconds of looking away = disaster in the Dunlap house!
Other news with Owen, he is in a throwing phase and I really don't know what to do...I am at my wits end so if anyone has suggestions, please HELP!! He throws his sippy on the floor so hard it shatters (and its really hard plastic), he throws his food when he is done eating, he throws full size baseballs at the neighbors cat, just about anything he can get his hands on, he will throw. I don't think he is purposely trying to hurt anyone or anything but he has quite an arm and can throw pretty hard. Corners of books hurt really bad when they hit you just right on the top of your foot!! Andrew and I are trying to get down on his level and tell him "no, we don't throw" but he seems to know he isn't supposed to do it and is doing it anyway. Maybe we just have a difficult child on our hands - imagine that!!

I am still on the hunt for a job. I had an interview with a sock company last week and while I wasn't a fit for the position they had open, they did call me back for another position so I am very excited about that. I also am talking to another company this week so hopefully I will have something lined up soon. In the meantime, I am enjoying my time off. Owen and I went to see his Nana and Papa Dunlap last week and also got to see his Great Grandma too! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures. This week I think we are just taking it easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment