Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Busy Bees

Who said being laid off is boring? Owen and I have been having a BLAST! Last week we took a trip to the beach to visit with CeCe and we had so much fun! We went on a boat ride where Owen got to drive the boat!!! We also had a very nice visit with my college roomate, Tanya - she was down at Myrtle with her family and it was so nice to see them. I had not yet met her baby (well 8 months old so not so much baby anymore) Charlotte. Owen was a good boy in the car all the way there and back - I timed it just right so we were traveling at nap time. If I am still laid off for a while, we will definitely be going back to the beach really soon!

This past weekend we went to Atlanta for Tara's baby shower. It was so much fun to see her and all the girls from college. Owen had a blast crawling on and off of Tara's furniture. We are so excited to meet baby Eagle in just a few weeks! I think we will have to take another trip down once he is born!!


We also stopped by to see Chris, Wendy, Elena and Natalie on the way home. Owen had so much fun - they have WAY more toys than we do and he just couldn't decide what to play with. It was great to see them and spend some time with the girls!

Here was Andrew's, I mean Owen's, favorite toy they have....

Owen and I are heading to Colorado on Sunday. I am kinda thinking that this might be crazy because I am flying by myself for the first time with Owen. Andrew is going to Vegas this weekend so he wasn't going to see us for 2 weeks, so we decided since I am not working, we will fly out there. I am very nervous about the flight BUT Andrew took all of our stuff when he left on Monday so I don't have to carry anything but food and entertainment for the plane. I am sure it will be an adventure!!

No comments: