

Well Andrew is back to traveling and I am back to being a single mom during the week but I am back into my routine so its not so bad! We had wanted to relax this past weekend but ended up with a jam packed fun filled every second of the weekend! We went to the pool, the lake, the neighbors for a shrimp boil and slip and slide (what a combo), and to Pops in the park on Sunday night. Owen is learning more and more every day. He can now quack and chase ducks (which is really cute) and says Woof every time he sees a dog, make that every time he sees ANY animal that he thinks might be a dog, he woofs!! I'll tell you though, he can spot a dog miles away. We also learned the hard way this weekend that if Owen eats too much, he throws up. Andrew discovered this when he went to get him up from his nap on Saturday afternoon. Owen had thrown up and rolled all around in it. He wasn't sick, he just ate ENTIRELY too much for lunch. It is kinda funny when you think about it! This weekend we are headed to Greensboro for another packed weekend but it will be lots of fun. I have a Pampered Chef meeting on Saturday along with a bridal shower for one of my high school friends and then Sunday we are going to one of our college friends wedding. Thankfully we have family around who can babysit while we do all of our running around!
On another note, does anyone have a good recipe for zuccini bread? I just made some and its not so good....
Scary picture of the week....Owen is starting early - I can tell my child will be a champ at drinking games...we are in for trouble, BIG trouble.

1 comment:
I always wanted a slip n slide growing up by my dad always said no b/c it was mess up his grass. Of course they bought one for the grandkids to use at their house recently. Go figure!
Owen is such a cutie!
Post a Comment