Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Professional Pictures

Not much to post this week but we did get back the professional pictures that were taken of Owen and I wanted to share those...click here The photographer is Jamie Carney and I think she did a fantastic job!

We had a blast at the Skillman's wedding this past weekend. It was so much fun to see everyone and have the chance to act crazy again! Saturday we are off to Jamaica for a week! Owen is staying at home with CeCe and Nana and he can't wait to be spoiled all week!

I don't think I ever posted his stats - 1 year weight - 21 lbs 8 oz, height - 29 3/4 inches (but we think he is taller than that - the measuring system they use is NOT accurate at all). He has taken a few small steps but is still not walking - he will do it in his own time (we know he is going to start full out walking when we are out of town :(

Wish the grandma's luck next week - they are going to have their hands full with this wild man!

No comments: