Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Owen!

We had Owen's Birthday Party on Saturday. It was a blast!! He actually surprised us and didn't really want to eat his cake - I had to shove his hands in it!! He eventually got it all over himself so we could get a good picture of cake face!!


Here he is in his brand new chair from CeCe, Uncle Robert, Aunt Sarah and Goggi. He loves it and has been playing in it since he got it. I love this kid, he just cracks me up!!

I completely underestimated the time it would take to do this but thought it was a great idea to make Owen's cupcakes look like animals, I mean how hard can it be to make 100 cupcakes, right? WRONG, think again....without my Mom, April and Crystal, I think I would still be making them - thanks ladies for all your help! I think they turned out really cute. Becca and Brayden came down from Raleigh to the party too - it was so sweet of them to come! Owen loves Miss B and had a great time with her. She is getting to be such a big girl!! Here she is trying to hug Owen - awwwwwwww.

We hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day!!

Poor Owen is getting dumped by his parents the next few weeks :( Shawn and Brittany are getting married this weekend - yippee - at Myrtle Beach and we are so excited about it. Luckily Mom lives down there so we are dropping Owen off on the way to the wedding! Then the next weekend, Andrew and I are headed to Jamaica for a week - without Owen!! We were supposed to go to Cabo but the whole swine flu thing freeked us out so we decided to change our plans!! We are going to an all inclusive resort in Negril and I can't wait. I am just going to lay on the beach and drink those drinks with umbrellas in them ALL DAY LONG! I think I'll miss Owen just a little every day but after that, we will have a blast!! So, if you don't hear from us for a while....thats why!! Hope everyone has a great few weeks!

No comments: