Monday, February 16, 2009

Throw the Ball Owen

Owen has a new trick - he can throw the ball! Sorry about the awful quality of the video - our video camera is not top of the line - I think its the cheapest one they make - we need a new one!! Anyway, you get the picture - he is throwing the ball to me!! Its funny because we weren't even working with him on this - its just something he started doing last week. Of course Andrew is very proud of his son and we basically played ball all weekend!Cece and Goggi came to visit on Saturday and it has been so nice to have them here. Andrew and I were able to go out for Valentines Day. We went to a movie and dinner - it was wonderful to get to go on a date - thanks Mom and Goggi for babysitting! Goggi even rode the train home on Sunday! Mom stayed to keep Owen today - his school was closed and I had to work - I think they had a great time playing today!!

Our friends the Estridge's had thier baby boy Cameron on Sunday. Congrats Bret and Katie! We are so excited for you guys! Owen is just thrilled to have a playmate. I am going to see baby Cameron at lunch tomorrow and I can't wait. He is going to be so tiny compared to Owen. I am sure they will have pictures posted soon (their link is off to the side)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

he and Jacob would have so much fun together...