So I had to take this picture myself, I forgot to get someone to do it this weekend - sorry its not great. My belly just keeps on growing. Only 8 more weeks! We can't beleive it. Everything is going great! My ankles are a little swollen (well thats an understement) but its pretty funny. In the morning I can see my ankle bones and they are so pretty....by the end of the day, its a different story. I might get the courage to post a picture of them but they are bad!! :) I went to the doctor last Friday and I am measuring a week ahead. I am hoping that is because I am eating too much and not because this baby is a week bigger :) I braved the pool and went to a water aerobics class with a bunch of old ladies - it was pretty fun I have to say. I think I'll go back again tomorrow night. Tuesday, March 18, 2008
32 Week Belly Picture
So I had to take this picture myself, I forgot to get someone to do it this weekend - sorry its not great. My belly just keeps on growing. Only 8 more weeks! We can't beleive it. Everything is going great! My ankles are a little swollen (well thats an understement) but its pretty funny. In the morning I can see my ankle bones and they are so pretty....by the end of the day, its a different story. I might get the courage to post a picture of them but they are bad!! :) I went to the doctor last Friday and I am measuring a week ahead. I am hoping that is because I am eating too much and not because this baby is a week bigger :) I braved the pool and went to a water aerobics class with a bunch of old ladies - it was pretty fun I have to say. I think I'll go back again tomorrow night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i am so in love with that belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kendall, you are so cute! I love the pictures and you look so beautiful, as always!! Can't wait to meet the little one! The nursery looks great!!
Post a Comment