

I had a wonderful baby shower this weekend thanks to a bunch of great friends. You are all so special to me and I was so honored that you were all there. I wanted to post pictures of the nursery all set up - it looks so cute! I am actually now thrilled with the jungle theme (for those of you who know the story) - it looks really great and I am so happy with it. Andrew you were right :) The girls who hosted had all these cutie pie animals all over the place so we bought a tree and put the jungle animals in the tree in the corner - that might be my favorite part! I know I need to post a 32 week picture - I am just dreading it. I will do it sometime this week! HA

1 comment:
The tree looks great!
Post a Comment