Jennifer Jaax can put on a birthday party! She had a joint party for Meriwether turning 4 and Connor turning 1. It was seriously the best kid birthday party I have ever been to. The kids had the best time. We always have so much fun together. Our kids get along so well which is such a blessing. 
This is the favor table. The kids got their own baskets and were able to pick out what produce they wanted to take home with them. They all felt like they got to do the grocery shopping that day!
Here is the silverware - all shaped like carrots. This was precious!
Owen and Meriwether are BFF's. They have a blast together. So much so that each of them will cry when they have to leave each other. Here they are waiting on the front porch for the animals to arrive.
Max tried so hard to keep up with the big kids. At one point they were fighting over who got to ride in the Barbie Jeep. Owen and Meriwether tried to lock Max into the playhouse in the back yard and took off in the Jeep. Max comes blazing out of the playhouse with a purple bat swinging and chasing the Barbie Jeep while O and M sped away! Jen and I were laughing so hard we couldn't stop it. Luckily no one was hurt but it was one of those hilarious moments that we will always remember!!
Here is just a portion of the snacks that were laid out. Everything had those adorable signs. It was the cutest thing ever!!
Here is the Jaax Family - aren't they adorable!
Max brushing the pony - this party came with a full on farm. Every animal you can think of. The kids thought it was the greatest thing ever.
O and M petting the pig. This was the loudest pig I have ever heard.
Jennifer and sweet Mr Baby (Connor). Max can't wait for Connor to be big enough to play with him so he isn't the third wheel with the big kids.
Yes this is a real rooster. Owen didn't like holding him - it was way "too heavy"
This might be my favorite picture ever. Its on my phone so when Jen calls this is what I see - ha!! M and the rooster both looking the same way.
PONY RIDES!!
Max tried to mount the Llama - he didn't like it so much. It was funny but I couldn't get a picture because I was trying to save my son from the wrath of the Llama :)Meriwether insisted that Owen sit right beside her as she blew out her candles. I think he was trying to help :)
Yum Cake!!
Then on Sunday we had the best day! Jen turned on the sprinklers in the back yard and the kids went wild! They played for a good 2 hours back there - my boys in their underoos!
What a sweet picture!
This one is a little creepy - if you look close, Max is peering out the window. I can't remember if this is one of the times that the big kids tried locking him in there.
Fun in the sprinklers!
Both my kids were crying as we pulled out of the driveway. I am pretty sure they want to move in with Aunt Jen.
No comments:
Post a Comment