Friday, August 24, 2012

Back to the Beach :)

Now that my mom lives at the beach full time, we try to go down as much as possible!  This past weekend, I took the boys down and Kristy flew up with her son from FL.  We had the best time!  We tried getting a picture of the boys all together but that was next to impossible :)
 Here are Owen and Max all ready to go on CeCe's boat.  Owen kept telling her to slow down and Max kept wanting to go faster!

 They love each other sometimes!  They play so well together.  We are blessed to have children that get along so well with each other!
 This is how all the pictures went.  Max apparently was tired (I guess thats what you get when you sleep in the bed with your big brother and try to keep him up all night).  Bradley doesn't look too amused with Max and Owen was just being silly!



 This is my favorite picture ever of CeCe and the boys.  They love her so much!  Owen told me the other day that when he grows up he is going to get his own house and he will just take care of CeCe - it was so sweet!
 Ahhhhh my favorite place in the world!  I love beach pictures.  I know, I take them all the time but its so much fun.  One day I'll figure my camera out and be able to take amazing pictures!!  Maybe next time we can con Andrew into a family picture on the beach :)
Max is definitely experiencing his terrible twos.  We never really went through this with Owen but he did turn 2 when we had a newborn in the house so I guess he didn't have the chance.  My favorite thing Max has done lately:  I put him in timeout for throwing food at the dinner table.  He cried and cried (and I won't get anyone out of time out until they stop crying)  After a few minutes he stopped - I was cooking dinner so I left him in there a few more minutes.  When I went to get him out of timeout, he was lounged in Andrew's chair in the bedroom, thumb in his mouth watching Nick Jr.  I think he is going to be the wild one :)  It was hard not to laugh (I have that problem a lot, kids misbehave and I really think its funny).

We have a busy fall coming up but lots of fun!  The boys are so excited about going to Meriwether and Connor's (Jaax) birthday party this weekend and then we are back to the beach for Labor Day - this time with Andrew - yay!  Its such a better drive with someone else in the car.  Max now has to stop at every bathroom he sees.  Last week on the way to the beach, the only place I could find was a nasty gas station - lets just say they were selling all kinds of things in machines on the wall in the bathroom and Max decided to place his bare bottom on the nasty floor in there.  EWWWWWW.  Good thing they are in daycare and can fight off germs!  Owen has gotten really into Lego's the last few weeks.  You know, the little tiny ones that come with instructions on how to build an intricate item.  Him and Andrew have spent hours on this and had so much fun.  I love watching my boys and their sweet personalities develop.

No comments: