Monday, April 2, 2012

730 days

Is how long this sweet little boy has been around.  Two whole years!  I can't believe my baby is turning into a little boy. I defnitely see how the younger boys turn into mammas boys - I mean he is the last baby I am having and I just want to savor every moment.  So what if he still wants to rock in the chair with me when he is 12 :) HA!  Just kidding!  Max is such a blessing in our lives.  He is charming and funny and just such a joy to have as a son.  He is growing up so fast.  On one hand its great becaues he can really communicate with us now.  When I walk out of his room at night he always says "lu loo too mama" and its my favorite thing I hear all day!  Yesterday was his actual birthday and if anyone knows our family (my dad in particular) you know why its HILARIOUS that I birthed a child on April Fools day.  I see many tricks in our future!!  This one is going to take after his Baba!  If you ask Max how old he is, he holds up 1 finger and says "free" - its really cute, I tried to get it on video but no luck.  I'll keep trying and post it when i do!

 I love pictures on my back porch with the boys.  They were being pretty wild yesterday but Papa (Andrew's Dad) got some great shots of us.  He caught the 2 second moment where they were actually snuggled up with me - I love it!
 I am pretty sure Max is going to love music.  He sings ALL the time - his favorite is "Ba Ba Black Sheep" and other renditions of the song he has made up.  He also plays the guitar with anything he can find that looks like a guitar.  Yesterday, he was given 2 actual guitars, he is so excited!



Man that cupcake sure was good.  He had icing ALL over himself.  I thought they only did that on their first birthday :)  HA HA!

I had to throw one in here of Andrew and Owen :)  Always my silly boys!!  I took a photography class last week Mamarazzi with a local photographer - it was fantastic.  I tried practicing my new skills this weekend but I need more time to work on it.  Maybe next time you will see some fantastic pictures (oh yeah and after I buy the new lens I want)

No comments: