Haircuts are a problem in our house. You see I have been trying for weeks to go get my kids hair cut. The problem is that Owen loves this one place that gives them cookies (animal crackers) and he gets to watch cartoons. Of course I always wait until Saturday morning to call and try to get an appointment - yeah never anything open. So it has been months, and I mean months since Owen has had a haircut. He looked like a shaggy dog (a cute one thought). So finally this weekend while Daddy is in Vegas, the boys got their haircut!! Here are the before pictures:

And after - my sweet boys - for some reason I can't get them to look at the camera. It has nothing to do with the fact that Owen has a lollipop and Max doesn't.
The boys and I are having a great weekend. Andrew is in Vegas with his buddy Greg (this was his Christmas present). I think they are having a blast. I actually was there Monday - Wednesday for work so we basically just traded places. I won $205 at the blackjack table - I was pretty proud of myself! I am having to travel some with this job which is nice but I really do miss my boys when I am gone. Andrew will be home tomorrow YIPPEE!! Tonight Greg's wife and I have a babysitter and we are having girls night!
On another side note, I do feel kinda bad for Max - this was his first haircut and it wasn't as eventful as Owen's. I actually forgot my camera (bad Mommy award) so these were taken with my phone. Doesn't mean we don't love him just as much :)
I thought this was cute too - Owen singing Happy Birthday to Andrew this week:
2 comments:
ah the life of the "second child"....I think I'm still on week one in poor Ava's baby book :)
Hi!
I would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Post a Comment