Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Trip to Raleigh/Week 7




This weekend we went to Raleigh to visit Tom, Emily, Shawn, Brittany, Becca, Trent and Brayden. The boys played golf on Saturday and Becca and I went shopping with the kids - what an adventure. Sunday was Robin's baby shower so I got to hang out with all the girls from High School. I can't believe that we are old enough to be having babies - it seems like just yesterday we were in high school. Robin is having a boy in August so Owen is thrilled to have a playmate for the girly get togethers that we have!


This is my first official week home alone. Its been going great so far. Yesterday we went to Uncle Erik's house to see Nana and Cousin Aliya. It was so much fun. We are going back tomorrow to go swimming with Aliya.

This week Owen has been starting to smile more - I captured a few on camera (see the black and white picture). Its so adorable! He also is napping in his crib for the first time today! I am so proud - he has been down for an hour and a half - I can't believe it!


Next week we will be at Ocean Isle Beach with Becca, Trent and Brayden and we can't wait!

No comments: