




Owen has had a very busy week of meeting new people! Cici was here to play with him for most of the week and he loved hanging out with her. It was great for me too because I got to get out of the house a few times! We also had a visit from the Rollins Family and Goggi and then on Friday Owen got to meet his "aunt" Brooke. Owen is growing fast - even some of his clothes are getting a little snug! He is sleeping a lot better - most nights we get between 5 and 6 hours of straight sleep so that is VERY nice! Andrew is working from home this week so its great to have him here to help out at night.
2 comments:
I'm very jealous that you are getting 5-6 hours of sleep. Can you have Owen give Emily some sleep tips. :)
Ok, seriously...that argyle outfit is the cutest thing I've ever seen. How adorable!
Post a Comment