


I am going to do my best to update this every week - I am already a day late this week...but I will try my hardest! This has been a great week for us! Owen went on his first trip to see his Uncle Chris, Aunt Wendy and Cousins Elena and Natalie. Natalie and Owen are only 6 days apart so it was really fun to have them together! This picture of them is my favorite - Natalie looks like she is doing a cheer and Owen is striking a pose - he was fussy when we were trying to take pictures so we couldn't get too many! We also have Nana Dunlap and Grandma Huizar in town for a few days....they are such a big help! Andrew had to start back to work this week so them being here has allowed me to take a shower and go for some walks. Andrew and I even left the house yesterday to run some errands. We took Owen back to the Lactation office last Friday and he was back to his birth weight so he is right on track. We can really tell he is growing and filling out every day. He should be, he eats more than his Daddy does!! This weekend we are going down to the beach to stay with Nana Bain and Baba. Owen is very excited about his first trip to the beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment