Monday, May 26, 2008

BOBBY BAIN CHANGED A POOPEY DIAPER











Baba, also known as Bobby changed not only ONE but TWO diapers this weekend! I don't think he ever changed two diapers when I was a baby! Dad, we are so proud of you! Andrew, Owen and I spend the weekend at the beach with Baba and Nana Bain. We had a great time. On the way down we stopped to see cousins Mary Kendall and John and also visited with Cici while we were there. Last week we had Nana Dunlap and Owen's Great Grandmother Huizar in town visiting! Its been a busy and exciting week for us! Our one year anniversary is tomorrow so we are hopefully going out to dinner alone...we have to convince someone to babysit - hopefully that won't be too hard! This is Andrew's last week working from home so I will be very sad next week when he has to leave. I think this is the longest time we have ever spent together without him traveling. It has been so nice to have him here - we are very lucky that he has been able to spend so much time with Owen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Owen is so adorable! We got the baby announcement this week and it's on our fridge, I love it! I love the updates - you all look fantastic.

Julia, Doug & Ruby