If you are coming to this site, you probably already know that we are expecting. Our little baby is due May 11th (Mothers Day!!) We are so excited about having a baby.Andrew and I went in for our first Ultrasound appointment today - it was very exciting! The heartbeat is 173 beats per minute and we even got to see it wiggle around (I didn't know that babies move this early). In the picture you can see the head, eyes and arms - the baby is upside down with its head at the bottom. Everything is developing as it should at this point. Andrew claimed he saw boy parts but the ultrasound technician assured him that it was much to early to determine the sex. They did see that the baby's placenta is covering my cervix but said that it didn't cause any complications this early in the pregnancy - it should move as everything starts to grow.
So far, no one knows we are pregnant but our parents - we are telling everyone else in the next few weekends (we want to tell everyone we can in person). It is such an exciting time for us - we'll keep you posted with the progress and start posting pictures of my growing belly!
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You both will make awesome parents. I will be the cool Aunt Katie and dress the baby in cute little outfits. Yeay for me! Thanks for including me in the good news. Love you both!
Congrats! You are officially adults now. We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet the little cutie pie in a few months! Wishing you a smooth and healthy pregnancy. Andrew, just remember that for the next 9 months, Kendall is always right. ; )
Love,
Kristy and Scott
AJ, we should go to Amsterdam for one last bender before your shorty arrives.
I am thriled you are back in/or close to NC! Happy, Happy that I am going to be an adopted grand-mother! Can't wait to see you! Lots of love coming your way Kendall... I hope he loves Starbucks!!!!
Post a Comment