Monday, October 29, 2007

Belly Picture - 12 weeks




Here is our first belly picture. We are going to take a picture in this same outfit throughout the pregnancy so you can see my belly grow. Its already starting to grow - I can't button any of my pants so I am wearing only things with elastic waists or maternity pants. I am finally starting to feel MUCH better and not be so tired all the time. We went to the doctor last week and got to hear the heartbeat again - it was great! In just a few short weeks, we get to find out what it is!! We'll keep you all posted! Robert and I also thought it would be hilarious to take pictures of my belly compared to his (this picture was taken a few weeks ago) - we'll see if I beat him out in the end....Becca never did...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe your brother's BELLY will decrease as yours increases !!!!

That will be a miracle.


LOVE>
MOM