Wednesday, July 14, 2010

ABCD Apple Juice


Here is my big boy tonight - isn't he getting so big? I can't stand it. He is speaking pretty much in full sentences now. Its great that he can communicate but where did my baby go? :( This morning he told me that there were Dinosaurs outside our kitchen window. Pretty sure they were just deer that come up in our yard from the trees! It was hilarious! He is so sweet with his baby brother. He kisses and hugs him all the time. I love it - I was so worried he would be jealous but he really hasn't been. Everything I have read says that when the baby is about 3 months thats when the jealousy kicks in but he has gotten even more loving with him and I am so happy! Maybe in a few years they will be beating the crap out of each other and I will have to remind them both how sweet they once were!
This is Max's favorite way to sleep - hands in a fist up at his head. Its so cute. This morning he wanted to take a snooze in our bed while I got ready....he is such a good baby. I am so blessed to have two wonderful children!! How did we get so lucky?

1 comment:

Becca Jones said...

I love the video, Kendall! That's awesome that he knows his ABCs already!