Friday, February 15, 2008

28 Week Belly


As you can see, my belly has grown quite a bit since the last picture. I have been in NY all week for work and my back and ankles (if they can even be called ankles anymore) are paying dearly for it. I am very glad to be home and relaxing all weekend! I went to the doctor last week and everything is measuring right on schedule. I took the gestational diabetes test and will find out those results at my next visit. We have a crib and a changing table that are put together! The baby's room might get painted this weekend or maybe next. I'll put up pictures when we have everything in the nursery done. Only 12 more weeks - we can't believe it - time is just flying by! I think I have officially beat Robert in the Belly contest - oh well. We'll have to take a picture together next time I see him!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. you are sexy

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks! xoxo, Kristy

Becca Jones said...

I love your little baby bump! You look adorable!

Anonymous said...

I Love your cutie belly! We cannot wait till our little nefew is born!!!