
So every year my dad gives me crazy gifts for Christmas. This year he outdid himself. I am not sure where he came up with this idea or what the heck he was thinking but its pretty funny. For those of you who don't know who is in the pictures, its the singer "Meatloaf". We listen to his song "I would do anything for Love" at every football game - don't ask, I don't know how that got started! This is supposed to be a breast pump where the milk goes directly into Meatloaf's mouth and into a depository in the back. It even has a motor. I haven't tried it out yet because the "funnels" are so far apart, I am not sure whose BOOBIES would fit in it! Go DAD!!
My dad also gave me the I LOVE BOOBIES tee shirt for our son (its on the pound puppy in the front). His friends call him Boobie so the shirt has a "double" meaning! I thought everyone would get a kick out of seeing this - it sure was funny to me!
1 comment:
Baby Dunlap, you are going to be joining a pretty crazy family (if you can't already tell). Good luck! I can't wait to meet you!
Post a Comment